- To ensure the best possible transmission quality and stability, the use of a direct LAN connection (as opposed to WiFi) is recommended.
- Before the meeting, make sure that sound and video quality of your computer/notebook is good.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser. Using Internet Explorer as your browser is not recommended. Also make sure that you do not have too many tabs open in your browser.
To participate in the scientific programme:
Please check if your browser and operating system support the playback of Vimeo:
As active session participants (chairs, speakers, poster authors)
- Please check whether your browser and operating system supports the use of Zoom.
- Please check whether you installed the Zoom client for meetings.
- Please make sure that your connection speed provides 2 Mbps upload, 4 Mbps download or better. You can test your Internet connection speed here.
- Please make sure that your audio settings are appropriate. You can check your settings in advance here. You can improve the quality by using a headset.
- We advise using a laptop or computer in order to guarantee an optimal visualization.
Of course, the use of mobile devices is also supported.
- Please use your real name unless your pseudonym is generally known.
- Please use a profile picture (portrait, face not covered) so that participants can identify you and can get in touch with you more easily.
- Recording presentations in any form (audio, video, photo) as well as distributing the material is not permitted.
- Politeness and respect are of highest priority.
- Please follow the chairs’ instructions.
- Personal offense, racist and sexist comments are not permitted, and will be deleted accordingly.
- Spam and ads are not permitted either and will be deleted accordingly.
The organizers retain the right that they will exclude anyone who does not follow the rules listed.
Date privacy protection
Please note that the on-demand material will be available to all registered participants until 27 June 2021 (subject to the authors' consent). Presentations will only be stored and made available for the time agreed to by the authors. Further details can be found in the Data privacy protection.
All presentations will be available for individual review until 27 June 2021. Please also note that authors are free to decide whether their talks may be available online after the meeting. Therefore, gaps in the programme may occur. Please also note that the study of the contents of the scientific programme after the meeting period is not recognized by the medical chamber and is therefore not certified.