We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations to the 28th Annual Meeting of the Society for Virology . We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
The deadline for the abstract submission is 01 January 2018!
Thank you for submitting your results from research and practice on the following main topics:
• Adaptive Immunity
• Antiviral Therapy and Resistance
• Bioinformatics in Virology
• Clinical Virology
• Diagnostic methods and tools
• Emerging Viruses and Zoonosis
• Epidemiology and Public Health
• Evolution of viruses - Viruses in Evolution
• Host Cell Factors and Viral Modulation
• Innate Immunity
• Intravellular Transport and Trafficking
• Next-/Third Generation Sequencing
• Novel Experimental Systems and Tools in Virology
• Point of Care Systems in Virology Diagnostics
• Structure, Assembly and Egress
• Viral Pathogenesis and Persistence
• Viral Receptors and Entry
• Viral replication strategies
• Viral Transformation and Oncogenesis
• Virus Vectors and Gene Therapy
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.