We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations to the 28th Annual Meeting of the Society for Virology . We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
The deadline for the abstract submission is 01 January 2018!
Thank you for submitting your results from research and practice on the following main topics:
• Viral Receptors and Entry
• Innate Immunity
• Diagnostic methods and tools
• Viral replication strategies
• Evolution of viruses - Viruses in Evolution
• Adaptive Immunity
• Emerging Viruses and Zoonosis
• Viral Pathogenesis and Persistence
• Virus Vectors and Gene Therapy
• Novel Experimental Systems and Tools in Virology
• Host Cell Factors and Viral Modulation
• Intravellular Transport and Trafficking
• Epidemiology and Public Health
• Clinical Virology
• Antiviral Therapy and Resistance
• Bioinformatics in Virology
• Next-/Third Generation Sequencing
• Point of Care Systems in Virology Diagnostics
• Structure, Assembly and Egress
• Viral Transformation and Oncogenesis
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.